New COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
What To Expect At Your Next Appointment
- The lobby is closed and the doors will be locked. When you arrive, please stay outside or in your car until your I text you that I am ready. This allows time for proper sanitation.
- Use the door to the left of the main entrance that leads directly into the treatment room.
- Use provided hand sanitizer when entering treatment room.
- If you are receiving a facial service, please bring your own throw blanket if you would like to be cozy. Blankets are no longer provided to reduce touch points.
- No visitors are allowed in the treatment room, including children. Members of the same household receiving services and parents accompanying a minor are permitted.
- Water and product testers will no longer be offered in the lobby to reduce touchpoints.
- If you would like to buy product, please let me know ahead of time so I can have it ready for you. Online ordering is also available.
- Please be on time to your appointment. All appointment times have a mandatory 15 minutes added to them for sanitation. If you are more than 5 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled to ensure cleanliness standards are upheld for the next client.
- Contactless payment options such as Venmo, PayPal and Zelle are encouraged.
- A mandatory online COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed before your appointment.
What You Can Do To Help Protect Yourself and Others
- Please be on time for your appointment and keep it too! Space is limited due to the extra time for sanitation, and appointments are hard to come by. I will be charging for no-shows and cancellations less than 24 hours. Same-day appointments/walk-ins will not be available.
- Members of the same household receiving services should book together is possible. This reduces the time needed to sterilize in between appointments and allows more time for others. Contact me directly to for best times.
- If you are only having your brows waxed, please wear a face mask.
- If you have been around anyone who is sick with COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms in the last 14 days you MUST reschedule your appointment.
- If you have COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms or a fever over 100.4 in the last 14 days you MUST reschedule your appointment.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after your appointment.
- Please consider using contactless payment options such as Venmo, PayPal or Zelle. Checks are also preferred over cash or credit cards as they do not require use of a tablet.
- If possible, use the restroom at home to reduce time in the salon. Plaza restroom will be open downstairs if ours is unavailable due to sterilization time.
- Keep all personal items on the disposable treatment table paper to reduce touchpoints.
- Please fill out the mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire, found in the confirmation email or while booking online.
- Please be patient while we work in our new guidelines. Our top priority is to keep everyone safe!
What I Am Doing To Keep You Safe
- I will be wearing a face mask during all services, and a face shield during services that clients cannot feasibly wear a mask.
- In May, I obtained a certification in Disease and Infection Control to have better knowledge of cleanliness standards for COVID-19.
- Increased hand washing, hand sanitizer, and use of disposable gloves during all services.
- Use of EPA approved disinfectant on surfaces (already standard).
- Use of UVC light to sterilize room and kill airborne pathogens in between clients.
- Disposable treatment table paper changed after each waxing customer. Facial clients will have new sheets (standard) but blankets will not be available.
- Restroom will be sterilized with disinfectant.
- New air conditioner unit positioned away from client’s face to better circulate air.
- Minimum 15 minute intervals after each client to allow proper time for disinfection.